Chili Nuggets Ingredients:
- 1/2 kg chicken mince
- 4 bread slices
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 green chilies, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
Shireen Anwer Recipe of Chili Nuggets:Method:
- In a large bowl, combine together chicken mince, salt, black pepper, white pepper, green chilies, coriander leaves, garlic paste and bread slices.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 40 minutes.
- Now make in the shape of nuggets.
- Beat egg in a small bowl.
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish.
- Dip nuggets in egg then roll in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat.
- Fry chicken nuggets for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Chili Nuggets are ready to serve.
- Enjoy with Hot and Sweet Sauce.